The ATC Group is looking for a qualified Stainless Steel metal fabricator to join our steel fabrication company in Limerick. The ideal candidate would have 5 or more years of experience in Metal Fabrication Industry. The work will involve a mix of fabrication in our workshop and on-site installation. The nature of our work is varied, this role is suited to an ambitious individual interested in joining a well-established company and who works well in a team environment.
- Performing a range of welding processes – TIIG MIG and Manual Arc.
- Main thicknesses used are 1.5mm to 5mm so applicant must be comfortable with working on light materials.
- Must have relevant polishing experience.
- Working with a variety of specialised hand and power tools.
- Previous experience of using press brake and guillotines.
- Knowledge of a range of metal fabrication processes.
- Interpreting technical drawings and specifications.
- Measuring, marking out, cutting and welding stainless steel plate and pipe.
- Willing to visit our workshop to fabricate and weld a test piece demonstrate your abilities.
Must have the ability to:
- Must have attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively.
- Solve problems.
- Show a positive attitude.
- Recognise the need for good customer relations.
- Demonstrate good work practices including time keeping, good housekeeping, responsibility, quality awareness and safety awareness.
- Must work well in a team environment but also have the initiative to work on tasks without supervision.
To apply click here.