ATC have over 30 years’ experience across multiple sectors specializing in stainless & mild steel sheet fabrication, but we’re versatile. We work on a range of projects with other metals also such as aluminium and brass.
Our fabricated workstations are manufactured are manufactured to the highest quality standards and designed to suit your process needs. Our goal is to provide you with a value-add solution that will help reduce operating costs, increase space optimisation and increased productivity
Our stainless-steel workstations are used due to the hygiene benefits for infection control programs as well as the durability, high corrosion resistance, manufacturing precision and design versatility we can offer.
Why use our Fabricated Workstation Solutions:
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Maximised Space Utilization
- Improved ergonomics
- Improve material flow / transportation reduction.
- A wide range of surface finishes.
- Improved hygiene using stainless steel.
- Height adjustable options – Endless combinations.
- Accessories (See list below)
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited.
Options / Accessories:
- LED lighting
- Tool boards
- Louvre panels
- Power / Air
- Monitor arms
- Document holders
- Drawer units
- Andon Lights
- Guided Operating System – Pick to Light.
Some examples of Workstation Solutions:
- Parts Trolley
- Tool Trolley
- Drum Trolley
Do you need advice material handling solutions for your process?
Our design team will work with you to determine the best solution to suit your needs. Fill in the form and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.